Touch Canterbury representative coaching EOI's are now live & will be open until midnight August 12th. All information regarding the commitment of coaching a rep team is in the link provided at the bottom of the page alternatively you can email me at email@example.com
Te Waipounamu Touch Inc. (the new regional body started to help the Provinces grow), and it’s five Provinces, have started a partnership with Be Collective. Be Collective is a volunteer management and engagement platform supporting individuals and groups to make a social impact through volunteering. With unique features including reporting functions to track, measure and report social impact, Be Collective suits individuals and organisations alike.
Our rationale for partnering with Be Collective is as follows.
As an organisation:
• We need to be able to better tell our story which includes easy measurement and reporting of all the great mahi people like you do.
• We will use Be Collective as a purpose-built CRM for our volunteers thus having all the information available at the push of a button. This will also allow us to reward our volunteers for all their great mahi.
• We can engage with a wider volunteer audience and partner/endorse with like-minded organisations.
As an individual:
• You can keep track of all your volunteering (not just with Touch Canterbury) and create a social CV.
• Be Collective will be your one stop shop for all relevant information.
• As above, we’ll be able to better recognise and reward you for all the work you do.